Experienced Plastics Fabricator - Daytona
|Location:||Daytona Beach, FL|
|Benefits:||See Benefits Tab|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Piedmont Plastics is looking for a Plastics Fabricator to add to its Branch in the Daytona Beach, Florida. If you are a self-motivated warehouse professional with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, we have a home for you. We believe hard work and results deserve the utmost rewards, and we offer an excellent compensation package with outstanding employee benefits.
Prior work in plastic distribution is a plus. Experience as a fabricator with 3-5 years minimum of cutting, routing, gluing, and bending of acrylic, ABS, HDPE, and polycarbonate.
Must know various techniques used for plastic displays, framing, and other small part manufacturing. Strong past references only accepted for this 8am-5pm;5 day opportunity. Hourly pay, with benefits and 401k opportunity|
IF YOU HAVE:
- At least two years of experience using a computerized table saw/guillotine
- Experience with gluing of plastic parts.
- A high school diploma or GED
- The ability to lift a maximum of 100 pounds
- A stable work history of at least 9 months
- Experience using a computer
- A positive attitude and are a team player!
- Industry leading wages
- A generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K matching savings plan and paid time off
- A chance to work in a growing industry with opportunity to succeed in the business
Please use the Apply Now button to apply for this position and refer to Job # 1304
With the large amount of applications expected to be received for this position, only applicants that meet the minimum hiring criteria will be considered for the position.
ALSO DO NOT CONTACT THE LOCAL OFFICE.
We are an EOE
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.