Graphic Market Specialist- (Columbus Or Akron)
|Location:||Columbus or Akron, OH|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401k with Match, Life, Disability and Voluntary Optional Benefits|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Piedmont Plastics has 40 distribution operations throughout North America and is currently executing a strategic initiative to grow substantially over the next decade. We are an innovative plastics distribution company with people who enjoy life's challenges and creating solutions for how to solve them. Our growth and goal oriented environment is a place where you can follow your dreams to the fullest. Today Piedmont Plastics is seeking a Graphic Market Specialist to add to our Corporate team responsible for our Midwest territory. If you have a strong work ethic, outstanding communication skills and are looking to join a winning team, we have a home for you. We offer an excellent total rewards package comprised of base salary and outstanding employee benefits.|
The Graphic Market Specialist will be responsible for the development and growth of the digital/graphic product line and customer base, by the sale of digital media and graphic board products to the Screen-print, Digital Reprographic, Sign, POP, Convention Services and Tradeshow/Exhibit industries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Develops and executes a Sales Plan with the local Branch Manager and Regional Manager, focused on sales, margin and customer base growth.
* Reports on monthly activity to Director of Sales and Marketing.
* Proactively establishes and visits Targets, those existing or new potential customers with the greatest potential and likelihood for new sales revenue. Focuses appropriate attention on these Targets commensurate with potential in order to successfully close new business in as short a time as reasonable. Monitors competition. Maximizes relationships with these Targets.
* Assists branch sales team with their targeting efforts and subsequent maintenance and service calls necessary to retain and expand market position.
* Communicates regularly with branch managers on their discoveries, activities and opportunities while calling or visiting customers.
* Writes/enters call reports upon completion of all appointments. Writes/enters call reports on phone or other contact with customers/prospects during which pertinent information is obtained.
* Continuously assists in training branch sales personnel on digital and graphic product line.
* Identifies digital/graphic inside sales champion in every branch, and commits time and resources to build their knowledge, expertise and confidence with product line.
* Maintains corporate relationship with key digital/graphic suppliers.
* Learns and continuously develops understanding of features, benefits and applications of our products sufficient to present and sell them effectively. This may include PPI furnished training, supplier training or other outside training.
* Proactively travels in territory where the greatest need and opportunity exists. This may include working independently with branch sales personnel or supplier representatives.
* Proactively visit key Graphics Maintenance Accounts to gather information, determine customer needs and monitors competition while maintaining and maximizing the customer relationship. Identifies and engages key decision makers and influencers for the purpose of keeping and increasing business at these accounts.
|Qualifications:||Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university;or related experience and/or training.|
* Excellent computer skills; proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
* Ability to multi-task and handle projects in a timely manner
* High level of personal initiative, self-motivation and results oriented
* Organizational skills and attention to detail required
Please complete the online application and answer the screening questions completely for full consideration. Reference Job #1312 - Please no Agencies, Resumes may be attached with completion of the online Application.
We are an EOE
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.