Branch Administrator - Bolingbrook, IL
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package Offered|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Piedmont Plastics is looking for an exceptional Branch Administrator to add to our team in Bolingbrook, IL. If you are a highly motivated, self-starting, professional with a strong work ethic, and are looking to join a winning team, we have a home for you. We believe hard work and results deserve the utmost rewards, and we offer an excellent compensation package consisting of a base salary, based on experience, plus commissions and full employee benefits.
Working with the Branch Manager, the Administrator is responsible for all branch accounting, administrative and purchasing activities to achieve maximum profitability and customer service.
In this position, you will be required to:
- Determine products and quantities to be stocked and purchased, inventory and office supplies
- Responsible for entering new customer information in the computer system
- Works with Corporate Supply Chain team to reconcile inventory discrepancies and material disputes
- Run Daily Min/Max, Inventory Valuation, and the On-Demand custom reports to make educated and accurate buying decisions.
- Accurately enters and maintains branch purchasing information into the system.
- Has an awareness of the preferred suppliers and their current pricing, lead-time, rebates and freight policies. Assists salespeople in sourcing and quoting non-stock materials.
- Maintains accurate records in HP for all purchasing related transactions, to include Purchase Order entry, expediting and updates on pricing, quantities and lead times, Purchase Order receiving, Supplier Invoice Approval, and the CSM and Debit processes.
- Maintain communication with peers in other branches and Corporate to coordinate and take advantage of buying opportunities and share industry knowledge.
- Contribute to the team effort of the Bolingbrook branch
|Qualifications:||IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 3 years of administrative experience.
- At least 3 years purchasing experience.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in plastic, industrial or distribution preferred
- Strong math skills
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Outstanding customer focus
- A positive attitude and are a team player
- Industry leading wages
- A generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision
- A chance to work in a growing industry with opportunity to succeed in sales
Please refer to Job #1346 when applying for this position.
No phone calls from applicants or staffing firms, please.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.