Warehouse Worker - Columbia, SC
|Benefits:||See Benefits Tab|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Piedmont Plastics is looking for an exceptional Warehouse Worker to add to its team in the Columbia area. If you are a highly motivated, self-starting, warehouse professional with a strong work ethic and a solid work history, we have a home for you. We believe hard work and results deserve the utmost rewards, and we offer an excellent compensation package with outstanding employee benefits.
As a Warehouse Worker you will operate a forklift, operate a CNC router and panel saw, pick and select products to place on pallets, package products, load trailers, and must be able to lift material weighing up to 100 pounds.:
IF YOU HAVE:
- At least two years of experience using a computerized table saw/guillotine
- At least two years of experience driving a forklift
- A high school diploma or GED
- The ability to lift a maximum of 100 pounds
- A stable work history of at least 9 months
- Experience using a computer
- A positive attitude and are a team player!
- Industry leading wages
- A generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K matching savings plan and paid time off
- A chance to work in a growing industry with opportunity to succeed in sales
Please use the Apply Now button to apply for this position and refer to Job #1371.
With the large amount of applications expected to be received for this position, only applicants that meet the minimum hiring criteria will be considered for the position. Also, no phone calls from applicants or staffing firms, please.
We are an EOE
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.