Outside Sales Rep - Houston, TX
|Benefits:||See benefits tab|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Piedmont Plastics is seeking an exceptional Outside Sales Representative to add to its newest branch in Houston, TX. Piedmont Plastics is the leading distributor and fabricator for the delivery and conversion of plastic sheet, rod, tube and film products in the U.S. Celebrating over 40 years of continuous success, we have over 500 employees located in forty offices throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
If you are a highly motivated, self-starting sales professional with a strong work ethic, and are looking to join a winning team, we have a home for you. We believe hard work and results deserve the utmost rewards, and we offer an excellent compensation package (Base + Commission) with outstanding employee benefits.
In this position, you will be required to:
- Develop new accounts through prospecting, networking, cold calling and referrals.
- Provide sales support to existing accounts, work and close daily opportunities, continuously expanding the customer base.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Communicate daily with sales team/management on the status of orders and customer concerns.
- Maintain and enhance product and technical knowledge in the plastics industry.
- Follow-up on leads and application opportunities.
- Contribute to the team effort.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience in plastics, industrial distribution or graphics-related sales experience with a track record of exceeding assigned sales goals
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of two year's related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in plastics, industrial distribution or graphics-related sales
- A personal vehicle in good condition
- Basic computer skills
- A willingness and desire to travel almost exclusively and the schedule to allow some overnight travel as well
- A positive attitude and are a team player!
Compensation and Benefits:
Along with a competitive compensation package of base salary plus commissions, we offer a full benefit package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life, AD&D
- Auto allowance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Reimbursement
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan including employer matching.
If interested, please press the Apply Now button and complete our online application. No phone calls please from applicants or staffing firms.
An Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
For more information regarding our company, please visit our web-site at www.piedmontplastics.com
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.