Branch Assistant Manager
|Location:||Scarborough, ON (Canada)|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package Offered|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Branch/Sales Management - Canada|
Piedmont Plastics is looking for an exceptional Branch Assistant Manager to add to our team in Scarborough, Ontario. If you are a highly motivated, self-starting, plastics professional with a strong work ethic, and are looking to join a winning team, we have a home for you. We believe hard work and results deserve the utmost rewards, and we offer an excellent compensation package consisting of a base salary, based on experience, plus commissions and full employee benefits.
The Branch Assistant Manager assists the Branch Manager and helps with the duties required for the day-to-day operation of a distribution facility.
In this position, you will be required to:
- Maximizes contribution to overhead as a percentage of sales.
- Assists in preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Helps perform other requests from corporate management to ensure the success of the branch distribution operation.
- Helps develop and implement written annual sales plan and marketing strategies.
- Reads and provides comments on call reports.
- Sets an example by doing callouts daily
- Works with and is available to all inside staff to help increase sales, margins and product knowledge.
- Performs inside sales function by servicing incoming calls for quotes, deliveries, product information and entering orders.
- Discusses with manager and inside staff the progress made with callouts.
- Monitors top 50 customers for problems or inconsistencies.
- Reviews Lost Sales report with manager to help provide callouts for inside staff.
- Assists manager in implementing new sales programs
- Visits top accounts and targets to build relationships.
- Reports on sales activity, staffing and inventory issues.
- Reviews sales journal and daily pricing reports to insure that inside sales is pricing appropriately.
- Trains and monitors sales force on pricing segmentation; by market, by product, geographically, within the customer, etc.
- Assists manager with staffing as needed by reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates.
- Assumes Branch Manager responsibilities while manager is away from Branch with the authority to suspend an employee if needed.
- Helps with employee reviews.
- Contribute to the team effort of the Scarborough branch
|Qualifications:||IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 2 years of branch Management experience.
- At least 2 years of sales experience.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in plastic, or distribution preferred
- Strong math skills
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Outstanding customer focus
- A positive attitude and are a team player
- Industry leading wages
- A generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision
- A chance to work in a growing industry with opportunity to succeed in sales
Please refer to Job #1302 when applying for this position.
No phone calls from applicants or staffing firms, please.